Last updated 06/14/2013
Thank you for visiting www.kassabjewelers.com. We strive to make your experience on our site as easy and fun as possible. We would like for you to know that your privacy is our top priority and is extremely important to us. Each customer of ours is the lifeblood of this company; we endeavor that your experience with www.kassabjewelers.com will want you to be repeat customers. Part of Kassab jeweler’s commitment to you is the protection of your privacy of personal information you provide to us. The information located below is designed to inform our customers what information we collect, why we collect certain information, and how we use the information collected from you.
Collection and use of information
In general, you are able to browse our website without notifying us who you are or reveling any of your personal information to us. At various times, you may provide us with your personal information. So the user knows, Kassab jewelers may receive and may store all personal information (written or oral) that you provide us with through whatever means you provide such information (through website, email, telephone, etc.…) Personal information means any information used to identify an individual, including but not limited to, first and last name, billing or other physical addresses, email address or any information associated with the latter. In addition to all of your contact information we collect, Kassab jewelers may collect information about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, occupation, gender, marital status, birthday, interests, anniversary, phone number or any other contact information associated with you, and credit card information. Kassab jewelers may combine the information you provide to us over time and we may combine the information and make it publicly available, collected through data collection devices, and information we receive/collect from our partners, affiliates, and third parties.
Use of your personal information
The information we collect about you may be used to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request,
- Email, confirm, and track your order,
- Respond to inquires requested by you,
- Review and compare personal information submitted by you for errors, omissions, and accuracy,
- Prevent and identify fraud or abuse,
- Be able to improve our websites functionality to better serve you in the future,
- Contact you via telephone, email, or postal mail regarding the products that interest you.
- Service Providers: Kassab jewelers uses trusted third-party partners and service providers to perform certain services on our behalf. These certain services include: shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, web hosting, web analytics, fulfillment, assembly, marketing, mailing, emailing, etc. The third party service providers only receive and use the personal information provided in order for them to perform their function. The third party service providers are not authorized to use any personal information for any other purpose other then the purposes set fourth by Kassab jewelers.
- Special Events: If you choose to participate in a special event Kassab jewelers is providing (such as promotions, sweepstakes, or contests), Kassab jewelers may share your personal information with the organizations participating in the event. Unless Kassab jewelers tells you otherwise before the event, the organizations participating will not use your personal information for any other purpose other then the purposes set fourth by the organizations or Kassab jewelers. Kassab jewelers may authorize the trusted partners of these events to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: Kassab jewelers may, and you, authorize us to use and disclose any personal information: (1) we deem necessary, in our private will, to comply with any appropriate law, rule, legal process, or governmental demand; (2) in order to examine, avert or take action regarding illegal activates, alleged fraud, situation where as potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law; (3) to other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection, and risk reduction; and (4) to impose any and all agreements Kassab jewelers has with you.
- Business Transfer: Your personal information may be released as part of any sale of company assets, merger or acquisition, as well as in the event of a liquidation, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
- Partners: Kassab jewelers may share personal information with carefully selected partners. In such a case, Kassab jewelers may share and/or cross reference personal information, including but not limited too, personal information about you that will enable the persons or entity’s to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you, such as financing services that you may use when purchasing an item from www.kassabjewelers.com. Our advertising partners may use the information provided to them by Kassab jewelers in arrangement with their existing information to provide you with more applicable advertising.
Personal Information we may Share with others
Anonymous Information: Kassab jewelers may create anonymous records from personal information by excluding information (such as but not limited too, your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. Kassab jewelers may use these records for internal purposes, such as examining usage patterns so that we may improve our services to you, and Kassab jewelers reserves the right to use and disclose any information in such records at our discretion.
Comments: Kassab jewelers values your comments, feedback and testimonials. All of these help us improve our website, products, and services that Kassab jewelers provides to you. By making a submission to Kassab jewelers, you assign your rights in the submissions to us.
Other Uses of Your Information
When a user visits www.kassabjewelers.com, Kassab jewelers may collect your IP address to, among other things, help diagnose problems with the server, administer and tune the operation of the website, analyze trends, analyze and track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for collective use, and track and analyze the date and duration of each session on the website. Kassab jewelers may also use your IP address in correlation with your personal information in order to detect and prevent fraud or abuse, customize your shopping experience, improve the website, and to understand your preferences, patterns, and interests.
Children Under 13
Kassab jewelers does not knowingly collect personal information from children who are under the age of 13. If Kassab jewelers learns that personal information has been collected from a child who is under the age of 13, Kassab jewelers will delete the data from its systems.