30-Day Return Policy
If for any reason you are not satsisified with the item you received from Kassab’s, please do not send it via FedEx, but rather, Via U.S Postal Service. Before returning the item, you must call and receive a return authorization code from our customer service department. Refer to our return policy for complete instructions.
In order for the return to be as accurate and efficient as possible, we ask that you include all of the paperwork that was sent with the item. This includes certificates, appraisals, and any other paperwork included. Before shipping the item back, call our customer service department and ask for an Return Authorization code, and include it on the outside of the package. If no Return Authorization code is received, we will not be able to process the return. Once the item has been received with the Return Authorization, we will have our quality department inspect the item to see if any damaged was caused to the ring, and to see if all the conditions below where met. Please, do not include any markings or words on the package, such as, diamond, jewelry, or anything similar that would attract theft.
Any of the following reasons will void the 30-day money back guarantee:
- If a diamond is set in a Semi-Mounting by anyone other then Kassab Jewelers.
- If the Item has been worn
- If the item is special ordered
- If the diamond is purchased in one of our brick and mortar locations
- Any changes to the head are made by anyone other then Kassab Jewelers
- If the item is missing its original sales receipt
- The item is custom made or altered
- The item is purchased from specified designers located below
Specified Designers: Tacori, Scott Kay, Verragio, Ritani, Precision Set, Simon G, Supreme, Jeff Cooper, Michael M, Michael B, Gelin Abaci, Vanna K, Danhov, Demarco, Kirk Kara, A. Jaffe, Natalie K, Sholdt Designs, Judith Conway, Cherie Dori, True Romance, Claude Thibaudeau, Crown Ring, James Kurk, Dora, Novell, Benchmark, and John Bagley.